Deadline Approaching: AAIC 2020 Developing Topics
Submit your late-breaking findings for a chance to present at the virtual Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® 2020 (AAIC®). Developing Topics abstract submissions will be accepted through May 27.
Areas of interest include:
- Basic Science and Pathogenesis.
- Clinical Manifestations.
- Dementia Care and Psychosocial Factors.
- Dementia Care Practice.
- Drug Development.
- Public Health.
Criteria for acceptance:
- Quality of scientific research.
- Relevance to Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- Newness of information — abstracts related to COVID-19 are encouraged.
- Potential impact on the field.
Note: Only new abstract submissions will be reviewed.